Video Length: 2:45
Bloody Mary’s if made right are one of the greatest cocktails EVER. This recipe NEEDS to be shared and I am happy to do so. It’s nicknamed “The Happy Warrior” after the former Governor of NY…check him out w/ Babe Ruth! Click Here
- 1 jigger of vodka (jigger = shot) or more!
- Couple splashes of worcestershire sauce (i can never pronouce this so here you go… click here)
- Clamato juice
- 1 lime
- Pinch of celery salt
- Tobasco sauce (optional)
- 1/4 table spoon of horse radish sauce
- Coors Light…that’s right, the sliver bullet!
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Celery Stalk
Fill a tall glass up w/ ice. Add your jigger of vodka (which means little water in russian!) dirty the ice w/ worcestershire, add your clamato juice leaving room at the to, squeeze your lime, add your celery salt, horse radish and tobasco and then give a head of Coors Light! Use your celery stalk to mix. let it sit for a minute to get cold and then ENJOY!
here is a link to lots more cool bloodies.
If you have some great cocktails you’d like to share send them over! Make a video if you can. firstname.lastname@example.org